General Insurance

Home Insurance is there to protect the homeowner or tenant from loss to their property or belongings. Buildings Insurance protects the physical building and the permanent features of your building whereas contents cover is needed for everything inside the building which isn’t part of its structure, fixtures and fittings.

Risks you may need to protect your property and belongings from include events like fires, theft and flooding as well as spills and accidents within the home.

Your property is likely to be the most expensive asset you own therefore it is important that cover levels are up to standard. Our advisers can search whole of market panels for the home insurance package that is right for you and your property focusing on quality cover at a competitive premium.

We are insurance intermediaries who offer products form a range of insurers based on a fair and personal analysis of the market.